Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Home renovations

Home renovations
Hi guys... This post is going to be really short, because I am sooo busy, but I wanted to write something in here. 

My home is a total mess right now, because of the restorations and renovations being done. 

I have a lot of books in my old room, and by a lot I mean approximately a thousand!!! Yess, still not enough though...;) However most of them are from the non-internet era, old and new editions. There is a patrimony of books in my home and I LOVE them. They are from my father, who was an artist in soul and a great man. Long story short, I cherish them. 

On the other hand, these books are all over the place and their gigantic bookcase has been placed in a 'fashionable' way, that should totally be a cover in one of the best house decor magazines in the world, let's say Architectural Digest. Because of them my house has turned into a 'couture look' that if you wanted to achieve, you could not. Haha... I am looking around and even I can not believe my eyes. :D 

I remember when I was a little child, the house renovation times were the best for me, because the house turned into a playground, I could draw on the walls, play hide and seek and so on...We had a cat that I found on the steps of our apartment and he would be crazier than me at those times. Therapeutic, oh yes!...

That's the update. In a few days everything will get back to normal. I hopee.... Until then, stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...